*We will be closed on Friday, May 29, 2020, regular hours will resume on Saturday, May 30, 2020*
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We are taking the following safety measures to reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission to our staff and clients:
- We are limiting access to the clinic to staff only at this time. Exceptions can be made for special circumstances.
- We are open regular hours for our current clients. We are not accepting any new clients at this time.
- When you arrive at the clinic for an appointment or to pick up medication or pet food, please ring the buzzer at the gate or call us at (802)254-8140 to let us know that you are here.
- A staff member will meet you, take pertinent information and bring your pet into the clinic or deliver your medication/food to your vehicle.
- Upon completion of exam and treatment of your pet, he/she will be returned to your vehicle along with an invoice for the service provided. At that time, the staff person will take your credit card, check, or cash to process inside and bring you a receipt.
- There are some minor issues with your pet and his treatment that can be answered by our staff via phone call or email, so please feel free to email or call us so we can direct your pet’s case to the appropriate person for a response.
- Additionally, clients are encouraged to call in requests for medication refills and prescription diet food pick-up 48 hours ahead. At that time, you may pre-pay with your credit/debit/Care Credit card.
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time!
After hours emergency care is provided by the Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital in Deerfield, MA. All clients should feel free to contact VESH directly at 413-665-4911.
Please click on the Seasonal Tips & Resources tab to see our FAQ’s regarding COVID-19